With iOS 15, you not want a 3rd occasion app to regulate the date, time, and placement info on a photograph in your iPhone. Now you can make the adjustments instantly from the Images app. The brand new characteristic works nice within the iOS 15 developer beta, and allows you to simply make the adjustments. The Images app now exhibits you a lot of the EXIF information for any photograph or video.
On this article, you’ll discover ways to regulate the date, time, and placement of pictures and movies in iOS 15.
edit date and time in Images
As talked about earlier, these adjustments can now be achieved within the inventory Images app in iOS 15. Earlier, you’d have to make use of third occasion apps comparable to Exif Metadata to edit the date and time in pictures. Now you can do the identical factor with the Images app, and right here’s how.
1) Launch the Images app in your iPhone and choose any photograph or video.
2) Faucet the ‘i’ button positioned in backside bar, or swipe up on the photograph or video after opening it.
3) Click on on the Modify button subsequent to the date and time info.
Now you can regulate the day, date, and time of the photograph or video. When you’ve completed making the adjustments, faucet the Executed button on the highest proper nook.
Observe: Altering the date and time will transfer the photograph or video’s place in your Photograph library.
edit location tag in Images
Other than altering the date and time in pictures or movies in iOS 15, you’re additionally capable of change the geolocation information of the picture/video. This might come in useful if you don’t need individuals to know the place a photograph or video was taken. Right here’s the right way to edit location tag within the Images app.
1) Open Images in your iPhone operating iOS 15.
2) Choose a picture or video, and faucet the ‘i’ button or swipe up.
3) It is best to see the situation info with a Map preview.
4) Faucet on the Map after which choose Edit on the highest proper nook.
5) Seek for the brand new location from the search bar and choose one. It’ll mechanically change the situation information of the picture or video.
If you wish to revert again to the unique geolocation information, then merely repeat all of the above steps, and choose Revert within the Edit web page. You may as well take away the geolocation tag from a photograph and video, should you don’t need anybody to know the situation.
There are many the reason why you might need to regulate the date, time, and placement of pictures or movies in your iPhone. One of many most important cause is privateness, and with iOS 15, you are able to do it with out putting in another app. Nevertheless, for viewing and enhancing extra metadata factors past simply date, time, and placement, you’ll nonetheless have to make use of a third-party app, and EXIF Metadata, an app made by iDB, is a good place to begin.