One factor that I’ve all the time appreciated about having a jailbroken iPhone is that I can get to necessary issues extra rapidly than I might on a inventory handset. That is all due to the various kinds of shortcuts and extensions that you may have on a tool that’s now not being subjected to Apple’s native software program restrictions.
Whereas there’s actually no scarcity of jailbreak tweaks that let helpful shortcuts and performance from nearly anyplace in iOS, those that take into account themselves to be energy customers might have one thing to achieve from the likes of a newly launched jailbreak tweak referred to as AppEditor by iOS developer @CrazyMind90.
AppEditor can greatest be described as a one-stop store add-on that gives entry to greater than 30 completely different options with a easy swipe-up gesture on any app icon in your Residence Display screen:
As soon as invoked, a immediate seems with a prolonged checklist of choices, any of which may be proven or hidden on demand by way of the devoted AppEditor app:
Among the many various things you’ll be able to have within the AppEditor immediate are:
- Present the app’s path within the Filza file supervisor app
- Present the app’s knowledge path within the Filza file supervisor app
- Change between person accounts within the chosen app
- Clear the chosen app’s caches folder
- Disable notifications for the chosen app when utilizing different apps
- Disable all notifications from different apps when utilizing the chosen app
- Forcefully clear the cache for the chosen app each time you launch it
- Allow airplane mode robotically when opening the chosen app
- Disable Wi-Fi robotically when opening the chosen app
- Duplicate the chosen app in your Residence Display screen
- Change your present location within the chosen app
- Disable jailbreak tweaks when utilizing the chosen app
- Disable incoming name alerts when utilizing the chosen app
- Change the chosen app’s Residence Display screen icon
- Downgrade the chosen app to an older model
- Change the chosen app’s language
- Lock the chosen app with Face ID or Contact ID authentication
- Bypass jailbreak detection for the chosen app (doesn’t work with all apps)
- Set a pretend badge notification worth for the chosen app
- Erase the chosen app’s knowledge
- Again up the chosen app’s knowledge
- Restore the chosen app’s knowledge
- Copy the chosen app’s bundleID
- Clear the chosen app’s notification badge
- Respring your system
- Rune root instructions by way of MiniTerm
- Reload all ui caches
- Userspace reboot
- Mushy reboot
- Change the AppEditor app’s language
- Allow or disable the tweak on demand
With so many alternative choices and shortcuts, it’s no surprise that AppEditor has the potential to be extremely helpful for every kind of various jailbreakers. Whether or not you need sooner methods to entry system options like cache-clearing, respringing, userspace rebooting, and so on. otherwise you simply need to have the ability to change an app’s particular person options, this tweak brings issues to the desk that many different comparable jailbreak tweaks merely don’t supply.
Those that’d like to provide the AppEditor jailbreak tweak a attempt can obtain it totally free from the BigBoss repository by way of their favourite bundle supervisor, after which they’ll have to pay $4.99 to activate the tweak and all its options. The tweak helps jailbroken iOS 13 and 14 units.
Do you could have any plans so as to add AppEditor to your jailbreak tweak arsenal, or have you ever no want for such a tweak? Tell us within the feedback part down under.